Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A whole year??

Its been almost a year since I have blogged here. I havent given up, I'm still trying to lose weight.  But, I've only lost a few pounds since the last time I weighed in.  I need to up my game.  I'm going to do it this time!!!!

Here's my problem, I struggle constantly.  I want to be one of those people that eat what they want and don't have to worry about getting fatter, but I am NOT one of those people.  I look at ice cream and gain two pounds.  Its so not fair.  But apparently it's my life.

I had told myself that I didn't need to restrict myself when it comes to food.  I want to make a lifestyle change, which I still am, but the pounds are not coming off by eating whatever I want.  So I'm going to be more strict, eat more "diet" food, and less crap.  Seems simple enough right?  Well its not but if I can just keep this mentality that I have right now it will all work out.

The hardest thing for me is I live with children. They dont always want to eat a perfect diet and I don't feel like they should have to.  They make me feel guilty for not buying them icecream ever, but when I do I eat it. :(  I need more self control!  I will do this!!

As always follow along with me on myfitnesspal.com  I am going to be brutally honest on my logging, I've been slacking lately!  

No comments:

Post a Comment